Our lawyers provide a full range of business law services your enterprise may need, including:
- Corporate formation: We form limited liability companies, business trusts, and other types of corporate entities to protect your personal assets from the liabilities associated with a business and obtain desired tax treatment.
- Business agreements: We draft partnership, shareholder, buy-sell, nondisclosure, and other types of agreements to head off disputes that can be disastrous for any enterprise.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts: The best way to avoid a contract dispute is through careful drafting of contracts that are both clear and enforceable.
- Commercial real estate: Commercial real estate transactions require a high degree of due diligence to protect your investment and avoid unwanted surprises.
- Sales and purchases of businesses: We handle mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, and other similar business transactions.
- Estate and business succession planning: We provide estate and succession planning for closely-held companies as well as families with significant assets.
Due to the wide range of commercial law services we provide, our law firm often serves as general counsel to firms in the Lynchburg area.
Representing you in commercial litigation: Our lawyers are here to advocate for you in business disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
For More Information About Our Business Law Services
To schedule an attorney consultation about business law services, call or send us an email.