Protecting Your Interests In Real Estate Transactions
At Patel & Dalrymple, our mission is to serve you with integrity and caring. With a gentle hand we will guide you through one of the important transactions of your life, whether it is buying or selling a home or commercial property. Our lawyers will also protect your interests in disputes.
Our law office is in Lynchburg and we serve residential and commercial clients throughout central Virginia. Call 434-338-7080 to talk to a real estate lawyer.
The following are examples of the real estate services we provide:
- Residential real estate transactions: Our lawyers will help you complete this transaction smoothly and correctly. We will handle every stage of the transaction from drafting or reviewing the purchase agreement, to resolving issues that come up during the home inspection or title search, to the closing.
- Commercial real estate transactions: Commercial real estate transactions have issues that are not present in residential transactions, such as environmental issues, zoning and liability protection. Commercial transactions also require greater due diligence to ensure you are getting everything you think you are getting.
- Landlord-tenant issues: Our attorneys represent landlords in issues such as lease preparation and unlawful detainer actions. We also represent business owners in commercial lease negotiations and disputes.
- Homeowner associations: We represent developers and owners of townhomes, condominiums and other common interest communities in central Virginia. We also handle disputes between homeowner associations, developers and homeowners.
- Real estate litigation: Our lawyers are here to protect your interests in all types of real estate disputes, including failure-to-disclose actions, breach of purchase agreements, escrow disputes, property line disputes and easement disputes.